Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SUMMER SPLASH :)

after all the school's stuff, yesterday’s outing was a real treat. It started around 7 in the morning. :)) went to agatha resort. guiguinto, bulacan. The air was so beautiful and fresh hmmmmm! i missed bulacan! wooohoo.

here are some pictures.












check my FACEBOOK acct. to see all the pictures :)


even though we're only four. (humabol si shai)- so to be exact. we're five, we had a wonderful summer outing.

looking forward to upcoming outing(s)! HAHA :)

thanks again paola, gazelle, cherry and shaira for a FAB DAY out!

9 comments:

rily ✝ said...

awww! i wanna spend my time there ;o
you're so lucky, the scenes are just amazing :]

xoxo

{aehlyn 보아} said...

whoa. the place is kinda familiar pero di pa ko nakakapunta dyan. xDDD

anyways, ganda ng view huh? 8D
and i <3 yer sun glasses. *o*

buti ka pa may nagagawa ngayong summer, haha.. ako, BORED TO THE EXTREME! >.>

モルラ said...

Whoaaa that look really fun ava! :D whoaa really jealous >< cause I don't have summer vacation @ my country tho :/ well hope you had F U N and wonderful summer :D :P

Roh said...

ganda po ng resort. hehehe

ching said...

wooooot. great day for swimming!

Belle said...

wow. That resort is so pretty! Wanna swim! LOL. But bulacan is too far from my place so yeah. I can see that you really enjoyed it. ^^ Cool pitures!

Marinella said...

Nice view.
I hope I can go there too.
Im still not sure if I would go with my classmates on our outing.

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of Thunder Birds. :)
Have a great Summer! :)

Nice Salcedo said...

wow! wish i could spend my summer there.. :)) i love the view! so beautiful! :D