Friday, February 19, 2010

can you take over me?

NO CLASSES until monday :)

Thank God its Friday :D
wee. its going to be a long weekend for me.

i just want to share this video. *thanks to rhophil for sharing this video to me :DD*
(if you want to watch this vid. pause the mixpod at the lower left para hndi sabay magplay. hehe)





hay. im facing this problem all over again.
I don't want to go into the details of my problems, Please pray that God will have mercy on me and that I will find my peace - SOON. please. please? :| THANK YOU guys. Godbless! :D

I have a hard time sleeping lately too. I think with me it’s mostly worries that keep me up. I have no time to think during the day, too busy, and so I wake up and can’t back to sleep thinking about everything.


I think drinking too much coffee during the day also does it.




God, please answer my prayer.

6 comments:

jane said...

ang ganda ng video at song..
Let God take over your problem :)

dyane said...

love the song you posted. somehow it gave me hope and strength to go on with my life and to let go of the things that are not worth holding on to.

God bless you sis. I hope you surpass all your problems.

Paola ♥ said...

KIRE! what's with the worries??

Stella said...

woohoo! holiday till monday! yeah! extended vacation for all ya students i bet. :D

enjoy your weekend! :D

Nice Salcedo said...

i hope God answers your prayers...may He bless us always! take care! :D

ava estrella said...

THANKS :DD Thanks for your concern and prayers guys.