Saturday, November 14, 2009

how i hate THEM

everything seemed so perfect then with just a blink of an eye, you lose or something like that, that is really important to you. i don't understand its logic, and why it happens every time you feel good or even just wanted to feel good... :(

and it happens... every time... i wanted to be happy.... every time... i feel like i'm happy... every time... I AM happy. without a notice, everything would just go disappearing in thin air... it feels so UNFAIR that you know you can't be happy without the consequences later on...

HOW I HATE THEM. esp. ______ to the BOOOOONNNNES!
(no need to expose it here)

1 comment:

Aela Ü said...

hi sis.. seems like parehas tayo ng pinag daanan. But I'm glad coz I'm over that guy. I've realized that, he has no contentment. Her present gf told me that, he is still flirting though he is committed. Well, no comment nalang ako sa kanila.

Stay pretty:)